Saturday, August 19, 2006

Rumplestiltforeskin on Pcmholdings.com

Creditwrench
Expert Member
Expert Member
Avatar

Joined: October 16 2004
Location: United States
Online Status: Online
Posts: 1519
Posted: August 19 2006 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

Lawdog wrote:
Creditwrench wrote:


That’s typical of “UNCLE NORMIE” who also calls himself “creditwrench-thetruth”, Enormis Debtor, Concerned Citizen, The-Duke-of-Prunes and any other silly screen name he can think up. He spammed 120,000 news groups with messages saying “The Truth Shall Set You Free” and using my email address in an effort to promote his own stolen name blog.




Hey KreditKlansman, I am Duke of Prunes you senile old twit.


Yean? And you are also Pobre y Estupido over on Quatloos too.

I know, I know. You want me to guess your name.

Ok. I'll play your silly little game.

Your name is Rumplestiltforeskin.





__________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home